- Baltimore Aikido has fully reopened for indoor training, with COVID-19 precautions.
- Please do not attend practice unless you are fully vaccinated.
- Effective March 1, 2022, masks are now optional.
- New and prospective members: Please contact us with any any questions you may have.
- 6:00–7:00 p.m.—Brian Healy
This schedule was last updated on February 8, 2022. See also our calendar of upcoming special events.
1iaido classes are offered on Saturdays, 8:30–10:00 a.m., Tuesdays, 5:45–6:45 p.m., and Thursdays, 5:45–6:45 p.m., for Baltimore Aikido members.
2The Skills class is open to everyone but is geared to new participants and will cover basic skills such as how to attack and how to fall.